"Understanding + Remembering = Learning"
Dr. Mel Levine, Bestselling author, "All Kinds of Minds"
"Memory Skills That Make Learning Easier"
It doesn't matter if your child is...
Discover the ONLY RESOURCE dedicated to the
Middle School, Elementary School learner.
"My wife was amazed when she walked in and saw how much he remembered"
Jim Orichosky, Parent, Pittsburgh, PA, January 15, 2007
"...is fantastic to teach ADD/ADHD students"
Kathleen Roth, Teacher, Atlanta, GA, December 6, 2006
..."thanks for making my children's lives easier."
Lynnda Findley, 5th grade teacher, Fredricksburg, TX
Fri, August 26, 2016
Listen to a message from Jim
Dear Concerned Parent,
It's true. Your child can learn more easily, and more quickly when they have the right memory skills at their disposal.
If your child is having difficulties remembering, the time to start improving their memory is NOW. Not when so much time has passed that they don't even believe it's possible.
"The ability to recall information is directly linked to a student's ability to learn."
Swanson & Saez, 2003
Dr. Mel Levine, founder of the All Kinds Of Minds Institute and Education expert for Oprah Winfrey, points out that short term, and long term memory issues are often some of the unrecognized causes of …
- Writing deficiencies – (ex. kids that can’t remember facts to include in essays)
- Math weaknesses – (ex. kids can’t remember the steps to a formula)
- Science difficulties – (ex. kids can’t remember the procedures for an experiment).
...which lead to low grades and low self-esteem.
If your child has trouble remembering,
then they have trouble learning...in all subjects.
Moreover, if your child suffers from ADD, Asperger's or other learning disabilities or has learning problems in general, doing well in school is twice as tough. The reason is retaining and recalling information for your child can be a nightmare.
What makes matters worse is that schools don't provide the training your child needs to learn this skill. Kids are left to their own devices and end up frustrated and discouraged.
My name is Jim Sarris and I've been a math/Spanish teacher for 15 years. I had trouble studying and remembering information for tests when I was in school. I'd fight the night before to hold onto what I needed to learn only to watch it disappear either that same night or as soon as I sat down for the test.
Well, when I saw my son having problems, I decided I didn't want to see the same cycle repeated.
After reading more articles and journals than I care to remember, it became clear that there is an easier way to improve your child's memory, especially if they struggle with memory issues (LD/ADD, High functioning Autism) and other learning issues.
The only problem is...
Schools don't teach memory skills
I know. I'm a teacher.
No one teaches kids how to file and retrieve information easily. Luckily for some school districts, teachers take it upon themselves to get resources because they know how important it is to be able to hold onto important information. It makes learning so much easier.
Learning specialists teach memory skills and can help even the most challenged students lock onto important information and use it later in class discussions and tests.
Of course, not everyone can afford the luxury of a learning specialist to help their child succeed in school.
But that's ok. Because I'd like to offer you a resource created with the demands of Middle School in mind, while at the same time, offering easy to understand explanations and examples for the elementary school learner. And all for just $37.
The only "step-by-step", "parent-friendly"
Memory System designed for
Middle School and Elementary School
"My 7th grader was studying (cramming actually) for a geography test...we used your techniques to help her remember the Middle Eastern countries & bodies of water. She made a 100! I believe the DVD is an excellent companion to the book. I can "see" it more clearly...as I am an auditory learner. I feel you explain the techniques well...and with a sense of humor. Thanks!"
Lynn Martin, Parent, Elijay, GA
Learn faster, learn easier and learn more
Your child is going to feel a confidence they've never felt before, With proven memory skills adapted to the needs of a young learner.
Imagine how easy school will be when your child can effortlessly remember...
- The major battles of the Civil War
- Reasons for the extinction of the dinosaurs
- The causes of the American Revoluion
- The states and their capitals
- The natural resources for the state of Texas
...without having to repeat them 100 times!<
And you don't even have to be there!
Of course, if you decide to work alongside, you're going to find simple, easy-to-understand explanations use plain English and help you understand the first time.
In as little as one night, your child is going to be using these techniques to improve both short term (working) memory and long term memory.
In one night your child is going to learn how easy it is to remember...
- Simple spelling
- Multiplication tables
- The moons of Saturn
- The spectral classes of stars
- The essential amino acids
- The carpal bones
...and so much more!
A memory system that
seems more like a game than actual studying
If your child loves to visualize, draw pictures, tell funny stories, create goofy rhymes, they're in for a treat.
Because the freedom to have fun and learn is magical...it even makes studying things you don't like...BEARABLE!
It doesn't matter if your child suffers from ADD/LD/Asperger's or any other learning deficiency. Studies prove that memory skills make a difference in a student's life.
That's why they're recommended by these respected learning organizations:
- All Kinds of Minds Institute
You can even find articles about the importance of memory skills in Educational Journals like...
- Journal of Memory and Language
- Journal of Educational Psychology
- Cognitive Psychology
- Journal of Learning Disabilities
- Education Magazine
- Teaching Exceptional Children
- The US Department of Education
The most popular and most effective memory strategies revolve around mnemonics.
That's because they appeal to all types of learners in ways other methods don't.
They're built around a simple premise...
Creativity is GOOD!
It's healthy, it's educational and it's FUN!
Watch your child have a great time making connections and associations that fit their learning style
With mnemonics, your child is going to interact with the material in a way that's pleasing to THEM. That means they stay interested in learning.
And if your child has special needs or other learning issue, they NEED to interact with the method or they just won't pay attention.
For just $37, you can see results like this...
"Student performance has more than doubled on content tests and average grades have improved from a D to a B. And this type of instruction was particularly effective for children who often have difficulty learning."
Mastropieri, Scruggs, 2001
Memory Skills Made Easy will show your child mnemonics as well as other strategies that help them remember more of what they study.
Not only that, they'll learn it faster and with fewer headaches!
Please take a look at what other kids have to say...
"I have a terrible memory and I hate social studies. But I learned the presidents of the United States using Memory Skills Made Easy and it was so simple I couldn't believe it. And I still know them without even thinking about them. And now I know it works in other classes, too. Thanks!"
"I get distracted easily and I'm not a real good memorizer so my Mom asked me to try these ideas and they really work. I didn't know you could remember using pictures. My teacher never told us that. But now I know it works and I'm going to use it again."
"I never knew about these ideas before. Once I saw the video, it seemed so simple. I don't know why I had to wait until high school to find an easy way to learn."
Cortlandt Manor, NY
"After a decade of research, involving over 1,000's of students, we have shown mnemonic instruction to dramatically improve school success, especially for students with learning problems"
Dr. Margo Mastropieri
Professor of Special Education
George Mason University
With Memory Skills Made Easy, they have a fun (and effective) way to burn the information into their minds so that it's waiting for them when they need it.
Amazing grades, higher self-esteem
and less stress and frustration
But please don't take my word for it. I want to offer you a guarantee that will allow you to see for yourself.
Money Back Guarantee!
Here's how it works: Order the guide book and DVD. Read the whole book, watch the whole video, put all the strategies into practice. If you're not convinced that these strategies will immediately help your child (8 weeks should be enough time to check out everything for yourself)…then I will refund 100% of your purchase price. No questions asked. No hassles, either.
I want you to have the opportunity to help your child succeed. If it's with Memory Skills Made Easy, great. But, if it isn't, that's ok too because you tried what I offered and you get all your money back in the end.
Let me just list what you're going to get in this extensive home study course:
- Easy to understand guide book that outlines, breaks down, explains and shows everything your child needs to start remembering more today.
- Step-by-step video that verbally walks your child through the whole process, reinforcing everything in the workbook.
- Action guide for parents to help you understand the process. Especially, how and when to help.
- Action guide for students that outlines major points to remember before starting.
- Clear examples with details and tricks to shortcut the learning curve.
- Focused practice exercises that reinforce what you need to know.
- Multiple examples of strategies from all subjects at all levels. From basic spelling to AP Biology.
- Easy-to-follow graphics as you watch the video that clarify all major points, avoiding confusion.
- Motivated presenter (me!) that will encourage your child every step of the way.
- Valuable tips on what to look for when using each mnemonic.
...and email support from me to answer any and all questions you have along the way.
Nothing has been left out!
"Many students with LD do not efficiently encode and retrieve information from long-term memory. Memory is critical to intellectual functioning and learning. The ability to recall information is directly linked to a student's ability to learn."
Swanson & Saez, 2003
Your child needs your guidance when it comes to doing better and feeling more successful.
If you looked to a private tutor for help, you'd pay $80/hour for 3 hours ($240!).
Or, you could go to a learning center for $100/hour for 3 hours ($300!).
Watch your child develop a memory
that helps them keep pace with their classmates
I'd like to offer you Memory Skills Made Easy today for just $47 (book/DVD) or $27 (book only).
It's a $37 investment in your child's future that will last a lifetime.
Get started today!
You'll even get these free gifts just for giving Memory Skills Made Easy a try. They are yours to keep even if you ask for a refund.
Special gift #1
"155 Proven Test Taking Strategies"
Boost grades and self-esteem with every test you take!
We are in the midst of a "test-taking" hysteria in this country.
National tests, state tests, local chapter tests...there is no end in sight!
Your child needs these strategies because there are other kids who are learning them in expensive learning centers.
Now your child can get the same strategic guidance on ...
- What to do before the test to guarantee they're the most prepared student there
- What to do during the test to ensure they "show all they know"
- What to do after the test to make certain they do even better the next time
Not only that...they'll also learn:
- Techniques to reduce anxiety before the test
- What to do when anxiety hits during the test
...and there's more...
- 13 tips on taking multiple choice – (also included, a special section on how to guess)
- 23 tips on preparing an essay - (plus, a special section on what words in the question lead you straight to the answer)
- 10 tips on true false sections - (also included, what words practically tell you what the answer is)
- 15 tips on taking oral exams - (plus, what to do when the exam includes a computer presentation)
- 10 tips on Short Answer questions - (also included, the three step process that assures you have all you need for a complete answer every time.)
Special gift #2
"Motivate Your Child To Learn"
55 Ways to get your child interested in learning
Need help getting your child motivated to learn? You’re not alone. Almost all surveys of parents list motivation as their number one concern.
You’re probably like most parents: you want to help but...
- You don’t know where to start
- You don’t know what to say
- You don’t know what to do
All the while, time passes and your child continues to drift.
Well, I want to help you get started right now. That’s why I’ve outlined 55 ways you can motivate your child beginning today.
These 55 choices allow you to choose methods that:
- Fit your personality
- Fit your spouse's personality
- Fit your child’s personality
This way, you can be you and communicate your true feelings to your child in a way you feel comfortable with.
Your sincerity and consistency will be what gets your child on track and awakens in them a spirit of accomplishment and achievement that will be unstoppable.
Start helping your child get on track today!
Special gift #3
"Memory Skills Made Easy" - The Adult Version
Remember names, speeches,
appointments, anything at all!
Yours as a downloadable ebook AND MP3! Listen to it while you're on the go and use the ebook for when you're home with more time.
Did you know that nine out of ten adults say they want to improve their memory? How about you? Do you have trouble remembering peoples names at parties, in meetings, at soccer games?
If you're like most adults, you would love to...
- Say hello to people without being embarassed
- Go up to people first rather hide and hope they don't see you
- Feel the confidence of someone who knows they are in control
You can learn all that as well as a proven system to:
- Remember speeches and presentations
- Remember the appointments, dates and facts
- Remember chores, errands, grocery lists
...you name it. You'll also get a list of the "15 Best Ways to Improve Your Memory" that you can do everyday and not spend a penny in the process. They are the FREE ways to maximize your brain's abilities any time you choose.
This is your gift to yourself. Start listening today and strengthening your memory along with our child. You'll be the life of the party before you know it!
Special gift #4
"52 Instant Learning ® Tips"
...from America's Most Trusted Learning Expert,
Pat Wyman of Howtolearn.com.
Pat shares with you...
- Why learning is not about being smart.
- What's the most important piece of information you need to know about your child before you can ever expect them to be successful.
- What’s the one thing you need to know before spending one penny on a reading program.
- How to get into the perfect “mind/body” state for learning.
- How to activate all areas of your brain at will.
- What type of light calms the brain and nervous system while reducing fatigue and eyestrain.
- What your child needs in order to get anything they want: higher grades, more respect, more confidence.
- What foods improve memory and calm ADD.
- What two tips give you an Ivy League vocabulary.
- Learn the one trick to instant motivation.
- How to win spelling bees using the same straegy the champions use.
- How dylexsia can be overcome with a few super-powered reading strategies.
- What's the one simple change that can dramatically increase reading scores.
- 3 easy ways to handle stress and get better grades.
- What to do to instantly improve self-esteem.
- 3 important tips to raising smarter babies.
- 3 "No-NOnsense" tips for instant writing.
...and much more.
Special gift #5
"How to Memorize the Presidents"
If you were wondering if there were an easy way to remember 43 presidents, wonder no more!
You get all the presidents handed to you so that you can start filing them one by one to remember forever...lucky you!
Everyone from Washington to Bush. I've done all the work for you.
Hundreds of students search for this one topic on Google everyday. If you ask me, I don't know why social studies teachers want you to know all the presidents. But hey, I'm a math/Spanish teacher!
So, take this as my gift to you. Have your child hand it out at school and let everyone enjoy it.
Give your child what they need to succeed TODAY!
If your child is having difficulties memorizing, those difficulties are affecting every class they take.
If your school district isn't as strong as you would like; or if the teachers this year aren't as up-to-date as they should be; or even if you feel your child is capable of more, then you really need to act.
Each month in the school year, more kids get left behind. It becomes twice as tough to help them as time moves on.
"LIFE is coming at them. If we fail to apply updated STRATEGIES to help them get READY, they'll have to take what they can get in life. They will be forced to settle for less than they DESERVE."
Dr. Mel Levine, Co-Chair and Co - Founder, All Kinds of Minds, December 2006
Help your child
achieve the success they deserve
There is nothing like helping your child when they're struggling. It gives you a satisfaction that can't be matched.
And the best part is, you can try it out at no risk at all to you. If things don't work out, you send it back for a full refund. No questions asked.
But I'm confident you'll see the results you're looking for because I've spoken to parents like you who were looking for a solution and found it with Memory Skills Made Easy.
They've given their child the gift of possibilities, of promise, of better things to come.
Order now risk free, and you can see for yourself...your child is waiting for help...give it to them while there's still time.
Jim Sarris, M.A.
"Using mnemonic strategies for social studies raised the average test scores of students with LD from 36 to 75%."
Mastropieri, Scruggs, Brigham, Bakken, 1992
"Research in mnemonics has found that it leads to a nearly
2 to 1 improvement in learning".
Scruggs, Mastropieri, 2000
"In my more than 25 years of conducting scientific research on the topic, mnemonic strategies have proven time and again to be dramatically more effective memory enhancers than rote learning."
Dr. Joel Levin
Professor of Educational Psychology
University of Arizona
P.S. Make the decision today to give your child the best chance academically they can have.
57 Walden Rd.
Tarrytown, NY 10591